Hiya! Elise speaking – welcome to our about page.
Here’s a quickie picture of the two of us –
And a picture of our gorgeous cat Avery –
Ain’t he a stunner? Took him in way back in 2013; he was a stray in our neighbourhood back when we lived in Canada, and much too cute to resist falling in love with. He’s since travelled across continents to the UK with us living there for a couple years from May 2016, then travelled across borders again when we packed up and moved to Portugal in September 2018.
Full time bloggers, Thomas and I run a slew of sites beside this one. Each time we find we have a lot to say about a topic, we start up a new blog. In case you’re interested in taking a peek at our sites, you can browse through a summary of them here:
Blogs by Thomas & Elise
- Elise & Thomas: This blog of course! Our personal blog where we talk about our lives.
- Feed Your Fever: A fashion blog, concentrating on accessories and vintage fashion.
- Munchalot: Our food blog, which is more or less a place to store our favourite recipes and food porn from restaurants we’ve been to.
- Hurry, Let’s Go: Our travel blog, where we share travel tips as well as photo dumps of the places we’ve been.
- More Than Just Surviving: Our survival, preparedness, and gear blog. Check it out if you’re into any of those things!
Blogs by Elise
- KittyClysm: A cat blog that’s more for pet owners than anything else. Kitty training tips, pet care advice, and more.
- My Pet Python: A now dead (no longer updated) blog that contains pet care advice for those with ball pythons.
- Stay out of Line: My personal finance and entrepreneurship blog; with a little productivity and self-improvement thrown in to boot.
Blogs by Thomas
- Scribble Jot: A stationery site with articles and reviews on fountain pens, papeterie, inks, and more.
- Questionable Margins: Personal finance and financial analysis blog focusing on resilience and long-term growth.
Like to learn a little more about either of us? Besides reading through the entries on this blog, you can also visit our personal websites. Mine can be found here, while Thomas’ website can be found here.
Or, in case you’d like to reach out to us on social media, we can be found (& stalked) on the following: Elise [ Google+, Twitter ] & Thomas [ Google+, Twitter ]. Fair warning, though, we’re not very active at all on socials! Unusual for bloggers, I know.
See you on the interwebs!